Thursday 22 January 2015

It's Fashion Week!



Fashion! Turn to the left. Fashion! Turn to the right. It's busy busy Fashion Week time. Here's a little Instagram diary from Berlin Fashion Week. 


What I wore: faux fur from Asos (it's cold in Berlin in January), my Acne Pop jeans, Chanel Boy bag and Topshop wedge boots.



Great new place: "The Store" at Soho House. When you're in Berlin, check it out! Exciting selection of designer labels, beauty products and furniture, a beauty parlour and - my favourite - a restaurant that serves vegan and raw food and other healthy treats. I loved the pre-opening party.




Beautiful: fairy-tale wedding dresses from Kaviar Gauche and a little succulent garden at a fashion presentation.


Green cold-pressed juice from Daluma (another superfood place) in the H&M Sports showroom. What I wore: a leather jacket by BLK DNM, Isabel Marant dress and "Type 22" boots by Adieu.  


Nice look by the young German fashion designer Malaika Raiss (always a sucker for knits and silky skirts).


What I wore: T-Shirt by Être Cécile, leather trousers by BLK DNM, camel coat by The Kooples, holographic clutch bag by Marc Cain. 


Next winter I'll have to get this pink V-neck jumper by Stine Goya (I love that breast pocket so much)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment